[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
I'll second that motion. . .
about Diamine Sapphire being just a great all-around blue. The same can be said, I believe, about Chesterfield Sapphire, which is said to be Diamine ink, re-bottled for the vendor.
I've only found a couple of Nathan's inks that I like, but Ottoman Azure is one of them. Not sure if I would suggest it to someone new to the hobby, as I don't use it enough to know how trouble-free it might or might not be.
- Best ink for a newbie. - Giovanni Abrate September 2, 2014, 5:01 pm
- Royal Blue - roberto v September 3, 2014, 1:54 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - SteveE2014 September 3, 2014, 8:42 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - Glenn Craig September 3, 2014, 11:21 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - AndrewC September 5, 2014, 12:16 am
- I'll second that motion. . . - SteveE2014 September 5, 2014, 1:00 pm
- Parker Quink - cheap! - Giovanni Abrate September 15, 2014, 7:42 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - Steffi September 22, 2014, 12:23 am
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved