[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
Re: Best ink for a newbie.
I've had great experience with Waterman's "business" inks - especially the Blue-Black (now Mysterious Blue?) and the Florida Blue (forgot what they now call it). Both inks flow very well, have decent color saturation but are not at all demanding in the manner of pen maintenance. The colors may not be all the rage, and the blue-black does tend toward teal when it dries, but they behave a lot like the inks I remember from grammar school in the 1950's (mostly Skrip, some Quink or Carters).
IIRC, Richard Binder has said that his "test" ink, for repaired or adjusted pens, is Waterman Blue-Black.
- Best ink for a newbie. - Giovanni Abrate September 2, 2014, 5:01 pm
- Royal Blue - roberto v September 3, 2014, 1:54 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - SteveE2014 September 3, 2014, 8:42 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - Glenn Craig September 3, 2014, 11:21 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - AndrewC September 5, 2014, 12:16 am
- Parker Quink - cheap! - Giovanni Abrate September 15, 2014, 7:42 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - Steffi September 22, 2014, 12:23 am
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved