[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
Re: Best ink for a newbie.
Parker Quink Washable Blue. Never clogs, nice colour,easy flowing,easy clean up, and about $8.00 for 1.9 oz.
Staples and most Stationery stores sells it.
- Best ink for a newbie. - Giovanni Abrate September 2, 2014, 5:01 pm
- Royal Blue - roberto v September 3, 2014, 1:54 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - SteveE2014 September 3, 2014, 8:42 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - Glenn Craig September 3, 2014, 11:21 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - AndrewC September 5, 2014, 12:16 am
- Parker Quink - cheap! - Giovanni Abrate September 15, 2014, 7:42 am
- Re: Best ink for a newbie. - Steffi September 22, 2014, 12:23 am
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved