NPA personality theory
[ Post a Response | NPA personality theory ]
A tough question, probably best answered by someone with expertise in the music of the period.
The lyrics don't appear to be overly laden with submissive love or with perfectionism, so by first guess would be "N type" in the context of the mores of gallantry, chivalry, etc. of that era. But again, one would need to compare the style with other similar works of the period,
The tune of Greensleeves was enormously popularized in the USA by the folk singer Pete Seeger and his group "The Weavers" in the 1950's and 1960's, so anyone in my generations has heard it umpteen times and comitted it to memory.
- Results: 2020 COVID Competition - ABenis June 23, 2020, 12:21 am
- Re: Results: 2020 COVID Competition - Kassy June 23, 2020, 12:04 pm
- Re: Results: 2020 COVID Competition - D_Katana June 23, 2020, 4:44 pm
- Re: Results: 2020 COVID Competition - CeeLo June 23, 2020, 6:42 pm
- Re: Results: 2020 COVID Competition - Ben June 24, 2020, 3:52 am
- Re: Actual Results: 2020 COVID Competition (Include Dr. B.'s picks) - Julius June 26, 2020, 7:25 am
- Re: Leonard Cohen - Ben June 26, 2020, 9:17 pm
- Re: Greensleeves - ABenis June 27, 2020, 12:06 am
« Back to index