x.x.x.x | Message modified by user Boffer January 30, 2013, 12:47 am
- The Lords Spiritual
- The Lords Temporal consisting of:
- Princes of the Blood Royal (The Dukes of Gloucester and Kent)
- The Earl Marshal (The Duke of Norfolk)
- The Rest of the Peers - not individual, but only the first and highest ranking Peer from each Rank, which would have been:
1) The Duke of Somerset
2) The Marquess of Winchester
3) The Earl of Shrewsbury
4) The Viscount Hereford
5) Unsure which Baron (as the Barony de Ros although the highest in Precedence, was occupied by a woman in 1937; the second highest Barony was the Baron Mowbray).
I have gleaned this knowledge through some preliminary reading:
And this video:
As in the picture posted, the page at the base of the dais is holding a Ducal coronet, my guess is that it is either Norfolk or Somerset. However, as I say, at this stage, I haven't been able to carry out any detailed research - I am sure somewhere, there would be a list of those who paid homage to affirm these assumptions.
Responses are not allowed!