Re: To all who have been abused.... Archived Message
Posted by Wally Bunker on September 23, 2018, 4:30 pm, in reply to "Re: To all who have been abused...."
In written testimony sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee, a third named witness has rejected the allegations made by Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser. Having been asked by a Senate staffer to comment on the charges advanced against the nominee, a lawyer for Leland Ingham Keyser wrote: |
Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.
Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.
Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- The never ending saga. - Wally Bunker September 19, 2018, 4:42 pm
- Re: The never ending saga. - Wally Bunker September 19, 2018, 6:27 pm
- Re: The never ending saga. - Tired September 22, 2018, 4:23 am
- To all who have been abused.... - 3Dee September 22, 2018, 9:48 am
- Re: The never ending saga. - Tired September 24, 2018, 7:47 am
- Re: The never ending saga. - Wally Bunker September 27, 2018, 8:58 am