[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Erika on April 19, 2017, 6:41 pm
User logged in as post
I will be finishing radiation soon. I was told by the Onc that I would have to take a preventative pill for five or maybe ten years. I would love to hear feed back from some of you who are currently taking the pill or who have had experience taken the pill. I would like to know what was the name of the pill you were prescribed and did you experience any side affects from it? Thank you.
Prayers and blessings!
- Re: Preventative Pill - Christine P. April 19, 2017, 11:34 pm
- Re: Preventative Pill - Debbie April 20, 2017, 10:05 am
- Re: Preventative Pill - Cheryl W April 20, 2017, 12:17 pm
- Re: Preventative Pill - carolinapam April 21, 2017, 11:22 am
- Re: Preventative Pill - AnnetteF April 24, 2017, 6:53 pm
- Re: Preventative Pill - Erika May 2, 2017, 1:28 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group