2 years from my bc, I started spotting - they did all sorts of tests and then decided - a hysterectomy might be the best move. Initially, they talked only about ovary removal but my oncologist and I talked it over and since the other parts would not 'working' why not remove those as well.
Another surgery was not something I looked forward to - but as I thought it over - I knew I would have more peace of mind not wondering if any of that would lead to another cancer down the road.
It certainly needs to have the pluses and minuses determined. I was happy that I did do it... I've not worried since.. so think it over - its a personal decision - I wish you well and please know that I understand your dilemma.