[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
Re: Noodle's ink
Posted by David W
on June 30, 2016, 11:43 pm, in reply to "Noodle's ink
You have gotten some good advice so far.
I would add that many high pigment inks can work in "tight" pens if thinned with from 10 to 50% water (if you have good tap water that can be OK, but distilled is safest, since it has no mineral or bacterial content) the only way to find the right dillution is trial and error.
Noodler's inks frustrate me regularly, the best colors are among the finest inks available, but some are more trouble than they're worth!
- Noodle's ink - lbrockman May 3, 2016, 2:52 pm
- Re Ink Flow Problem - Mick Downunder May 5, 2016, 5:35 pm
- Re: Noodle's ink - Kelly G May 11, 2016, 1:46 pm
- Re: Noodle's ink - Scott May 13, 2016, 10:20 pm
- Re: Noodle's ink - Dave May 28, 2016, 6:56 pm
- Re: Noodle's ink - David W June 30, 2016, 11:43 pm
- Re: Noodle's ink - Ron Schultz January 14, 2017, 10:51 am
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved