[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
Re: Looking at Tom's fake, I always wonder how much it costs to>
if you have cheap labor cost, and the machines set up, and a cheap low quality injection process - the only real cost would be the gold nib. The one solution - only produce Rollerballs and ballpoint. And most of the fake pens you find ARE of that kind.
Or - do a steel nib with a fake gold imprint. and sure, these pens are being done by the 1000s or 10.000s not by the hundreds...
beware of fakes....
even the ones I bought at its real value, some Dollars...
they do not make me happy...
Vintage and modern Pens
more than 1000 pens up for sale
more than 2800 pens in the database.
- Fake Montblancs - Giovanni Abrate September 12, 2014, 6:47 am
- Re: Fake Montblancs - AndrewC September 12, 2014, 9:09 am
- Here is a very well made FAKE... - Tom Westerich September 12, 2014, 9:14 am
- Looking at Tom's fake, I always wonder how much it costs to> - AndrewC September 12, 2014, 10:17 am
- Re: Looking at Tom's fake, I always wonder how much it costs to> - Tom Westerich September 17, 2014, 3:37 am
- Re: Fake Montblancs - Steffi September 21, 2014, 2:05 pm
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved