[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
All inks are not created equal...
If you have found a good quality ink in a color you like, but all means stick with it.
But often times, an ink will not work well with a particular pen (or with many pens). Whenever I have a bad experience with a pen, the first thing I do is try a different ink - that often solves the problem. Inks vary greatly.
My current favorites are Akkerman inks (no problems with any of them, but Voorhoot Violet is a favorite), Sailor Sky High, Diamine Graphite (a soft black), and Pelikan Edelstein Jade and Topaz (nice jewel-like colors).
- Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Giovanni Abrate August 16, 2014, 10:23 am
- Re: Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Giovanni Abrate August 16, 2014, 1:52 pm
- Re: Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Seymour Sacks August 16, 2014, 12:33 pm
- Your favorite inks! - George August 16, 2014, 10:38 am
- always liked Private Reserve Tanzanite - Len Provisor August 16, 2014, 11:44 pm
- Re: Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Fianchetto August 17, 2014, 6:17 pm
- Fianchetto, where are you? - George August 20, 2014, 9:52 pm
- All inks are not created equal... - Hennypenny August 23, 2014, 10:36 am
- Diamine Sapphire Blue (and Sailor Green) - Karen M September 11, 2014, 6:19 pm
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved