[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
Re: Your favorite inks!
Like most of us who have been using fountain pens for years we somehow get a collection of inks.
I must have 40 bottles of inks in my ink drawer?
My daily user ink though is Washable Blue Parker Quink.
It works well in most pens and it has a pleasing colour. I like it also because Staples in Canada
sells it for about $8.00(1.9 fl oz.) and you can also get it in Black or Blue/black. The price is good the ink is great!
- Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Giovanni Abrate August 16, 2014, 10:23 am
- Re: Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Giovanni Abrate August 16, 2014, 1:52 pm
- Re: Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Seymour Sacks August 16, 2014, 12:33 pm
- Your favorite inks! - George August 16, 2014, 10:38 am
- Re: Your favorite inks! - Glenn Craig August 16, 2014, 11:20 am
- always liked Private Reserve Tanzanite - Len Provisor August 16, 2014, 11:44 pm
- Re: Help a newbee: Your favorite inks! - Fianchetto August 17, 2014, 6:17 pm
- Diamine Sapphire Blue (and Sailor Green) - Karen M September 11, 2014, 6:19 pm
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved