If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Ground/transfers etc
- Ground/transfers etc - Toddingtonsteve 31/5/2023, 10:06:43
- Re: Ground/transfers etc - Andy Cappucino 31/5/2023, 10:47:54
- - MG 31/5/2023, 10:28:54
- Re: Ground/transfers etc - Nick NLPBH 31/5/2023, 10:41:59
- Re: Ground/transfers etc - Blik 31/5/2023, 10:27:10
- Re: Ground/transfers etc - Buzzard 31/5/2023, 10:26:47
« Back to index | View thread »
Have to admit though, it's going to be a tough balancing act for the board. Obviously the wage bill is going to go up as is the max we will pay yet somehow we'll need to balance that with the possibility of coming back down.
We will want to be competitive so we will need at least some squad augmentation but we won't be able to pay huge fees . . . tough one. Glad I'm not having to make those decisions.
Message Thread | This response ↓
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.