The L.C. Smith Collectors Association
[ Post a Response | The L.C. Smith Collectors Association ]
16 GA FW bore dimension ?
Posted by Travis Smith on January 31, 2020, 8:21 pm
I just obtained a set of 16 GA FWE Armor Steel barrels 26" in length. Both barrels mic out at .6485" The left barrel has about 3 inches of choke taper with last 1/4" at .6295 (.019 constriction). The right muzzle has a little dent in it so I cannot get my gauge in.
Is this tight of bore diameter on a 16 ga LC barrel unusual?
Ser# is 220615
- Re: 16 GA FW bore dimension ? - David Williamson February 1, 2020, 7:22 am
- Re: 16 GA FW bore dimension ? - Charlie Brooks February 1, 2020, 3:30 pm
- Re: 16 GA FW bore dimension ? - Travis Smith February 2, 2020, 6:11 pm
- Re: 16 GA FW bore dimension ? - Gary Rennles February 15, 2020, 2:45 pm
- Travis I can remove the dent in your barrel - Jent P Mitchell III February 19, 2020, 5:59 pm