In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Question for anyone who wants to comment!! >>>See inside.>>
Posted by Marilyn on 3/29/2023, 6:54 pm
I am not a life long Barbie person. Until Babs started to move (I started with Made to Move), I had not been interested in her because articulation is important to me. Now ..... I might be a little bit hooked. So to the question: What is your favorite/most wanted current Barbie or Ken??? And Why?
- I don't really 'collect', I acquire for personality---and if they are articulated, all the better. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 4/2/2023, 8:45 am
- I love articulation the best. Mattel dolls could be better with the aesthetics of the knee joint. > - dollster/john 3/31/2023, 1:32 pm
- I'm from the "old guard" - I prefer the vintage, mod, repro and silkstone dolls. - Nilsa 3/30/2023, 8:46 pm
- Vintage, mod, and silkstones are my favorites but I also enjoy the MTMs. - Ivy in MA 3/30/2023, 8:39 pm
- I love the vintage Barbie dolls, the side part American Girl doll is my wish list. - Judy in Pa 3/30/2023, 8:37 pm
- I say I collect vintage, which I do, but whatever catches my eyes in modern too... - Bobbi in IN 3/30/2023, 2:40 pm
- My fave is the Mod Era but I have quite a few 80's-90's also msg>>> - Krissy 3/30/2023, 2:15 pm
- I mostly collect vintage/mod. - Margie 3/30/2023, 11:52 am
- Pretty much a vintage girl for me, I only buy new ones that I adore and they are few and far between - Kathy M. in CO 3/30/2023, 8:04 am
- My faves are Mod dolls Francie and TNTs. >>> - ellen 3/30/2023, 7:22 am
- Only Reproduction dolls for me, articulation bugs me because you see the joints. MSG - Erick 3/29/2023, 9:28 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.