Re: Geeze Louise stop yelling at clouds
Posted by elcooksta on September 12, 2021, 8:25 am, in reply to "Re: Geeze Louise stop yelling at clouds "
I’m good with that. And they still give me cardiac issues. I just go through the parking lots to miss the counter intuitive lights. |
That said, I still can’t easily figure out who actually owns the lights. I COULD dig deeper if I wanted…but I’d rather use my energy on other things.
Let’s see, the “no right on red” at the stop sign by Mastercars? Another act of counterintuitivity.
Let’s put more stop signs in too. That usually works.
Let’s look at it from a LEAN standpoint.
Every stop costs you money.
Every time you hit the brake you stop cruising and reduce your MPG as well as reduce your brake pads.
Think about it (if you’ve ever done anything LEAN you know what I’m doing), that’s a LOT of money the city/county/state is costing you for neglecting to address that (seemingly) SIMPLE issue.
Now what other easy things are they missing out on?
“Run for office if you’re smarter”
I am smarter, that’s the problem. So I’m gonna ride the tiger and jump off when it’s bout to collapse, it’s the only way for a guy like me.
And now that we’re on local talk
- Wasn’t something going into KMart?
- Nice to see folks out at Worthen. Sorrynotsorry for the heavy metal/funk music, etc. I like to have fun.
- how bout that storm drainage??? At least in Lueders
- how’re the apartments at the old YMCA coming along?
- my daughter went to a music festival at Nicks yesterday. How was that?
- speaking of Worthen, anyone see us out there these last few weekends?
- also, does everyone have all of their emergency prep stuff squared away?
I think that’s enough locally oriented cloud yelling.
Here lies a signature,
'posed to be good.
I would create something,
witty if I could.