That said, I still canít easily figure out who actually owns the lights. I COULD dig deeper if I wantedÖbut Iíd rather use my energy on other things.
Letís see, the ďno right on redĒ at the stop sign by Mastercars? Another act of counterintuitivity.
Letís put more stop signs in too. That usually works.
Letís look at it from a LEAN standpoint.
Every stop costs you money.
Every time you hit the brake you stop cruising and reduce your MPG as well as reduce your brake pads.
Think about it (if youíve ever done anything LEAN you know what Iím doing), thatís a LOT of money the city/county/state is costing you for neglecting to address that (seemingly) SIMPLE issue.
Now what other easy things are they missing out on?
ďRun for office if youíre smarterĒ
I am smarter, thatís the problem. So Iím gonna ride the tiger and jump off when itís bout to collapse, itís the only way for a guy like me.
And now that weíre on local talk
- Wasnít something going into KMart?
- Nice to see folks out at Worthen. Sorrynotsorry for the heavy metal/funk music, etc. I like to have fun.
- how bout that storm drainage??? At least in Lueders
- howíre the apartments at the old YMCA coming along?
- my daughter went to a music festival at Nicks yesterday. How was that?
- speaking of Worthen, anyone see us out there these last few weekends?
- also, does everyone have all of their emergency prep stuff squared away?
I think thatís enough locally oriented cloud yelling.