Re: well, I just gotta ask Archived Message
Posted by opinionated on November 18, 2019, 1:30 pm, in reply to "Re: well, I just gotta ask"
I think you have to give Trump credit for some things he has done just as those of us who didn't care for Obama had to with him. |
The Israeli embassy move was important to one of our major allies.
You may hate the wall idea but he did get the discussion off the floor and is actually doing something that the last four Presidents turned their heads away from.
Call it Obama's economy if you're in denial but the fact is, most of us have made a great deal of money from investments the past two and a half years.
I won't give him credit for killing terrorist if you don't give Obama credit for getting Bin Laden.
He has worked out what appears to be a strong trade deal with Mexico and Canada but Nancy and company refuse to bring it to the floor.
As for gun control, he was very outspoken after the Florida school shooting. Why hasn't Congress brought forth a bill to reduce available weapons? (Maybe because they know their voters would hang them) Oh and it's their job, not his to bring legislation.
He has also created a source of more internet humor than any President.
You can find some good in everyone if you look hard enough and are open minded and fair enough.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- well, I just gotta ask - bob November 17, 2019, 11:47 pm
- Re: well, I just gotta ask - Wally Bunker November 18, 2019, 12:23 am
- Re: well, I just gotta ask - 3Dee November 18, 2019, 2:19 am
- Re: well, I just gotta ask - Palin 2020 November 18, 2019, 8:25 am
- Re: well, I just gotta ask - Open Minded November 18, 2019, 10:08 am
- Re: well, I just gotta ask - Wally Bunker November 18, 2019, 5:08 pm
- He kept HIllary from being President - Riverbender November 19, 2019, 6:08 am