2) Cindy Gianfrancesco
3) JeanMarie Jungman-Josephson
4) Louise Price
5) Gary Powers
The weather for tomorrow looks a little iffy, so check back here for a message I will post by 8:30 a.m. as to whether the trip has to be cancelled. It looks like any thunder storms will hold off until afternoon so we should be OK, but we could get rained on a little bit.
Tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. will be the deadline for signing up for this trip.
« Back to index | View thread »