TNT Repro heads will fit made-to-move and pivotal easily, but the ponytails ... Archived Message
Posted by Tim on December 17, 2021, 12:54 am, in reply to "I need some advice please - I want to put a vintage reproduction Barbie head on an articulated body "
or Bubble repros need to have the neck hole enlarged a bit. I use a Dremmel tool with a small sanding bit to enlarge the neck hole bit by bit until it is the size of a regular sized hole. Otherwise the head will not fit right. It takes a little practice but it is not difficult. |
Silkstone heads will fit easily on a Made-to-move. you just need to heat up the head so it is soft. I put the head in a plastic bag and dunk it in a cup of just boiled water until soft.
- I need some advice please - I want to put a vintage reproduction Barbie head on an articulated body - Gary December 15, 2021, 9:24 pm
- TNT Repro heads will fit made-to-move and pivotal easily, but the ponytails ... - Tim December 17, 2021, 12:54 am
- on ebay.....eledollshop...link...they have good bodies - Lisa B in Tx December 16, 2021, 9:12 am
- Obitsu is an alternative for Made-to-Move - Paul in Warrensburg December 16, 2021, 9:08 am
- Avid re-bodier! - Paul in Warrensburg December 16, 2021, 8:36 am
- I put mine on a jointed curvy body. - maywong December 16, 2021, 6:02 am
- The head on the silkstones will fit articulated bodies, but the straight leg dolls only fit that bod - MJ December 15, 2021, 11:21 pm