Glad to know you are not alone. Archived Message
Posted by Nilsa on August 14, 2020, 7:48 pm, in reply to "Thank you very much Nilsa. I'm talking with my family and friends. "
You need to express your feelings. Don't hold back anything.
If you feel like crying do it.
Thanks for email.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Losing a parent. :( - Talolili August 14, 2020, 2:26 pm
- I lost my son. It hurts. It takes time to heal. It is okay to cry. - Theresa August 19, 2020, 12:39 pm
- I'm so sorry. I lost mine and there is no good solution to the sorrow - valmaxi August 15, 2020, 11:34 am
- My mom passed on in 2017-it is never easy.. - marla gribler August 15, 2020, 10:17 am
- I'm so very sorry for your lose - Saucy Suwi August 15, 2020, 6:31 am
- Dear, there's not much we can say, but send you blessings and a warm hug. - Isabel August 14, 2020, 9:23 pm
- With my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother >>> - Donna L August 14, 2020, 8:59 pm
- It is very painful to lose a parent. So sorry for your loss Talolili. - Kari August 14, 2020, 8:18 pm
- I am sorry for your loss. - maywong August 14, 2020, 7:26 pm
- My condolences Talolili. See msg ===> - Nilsa August 14, 2020, 7:01 pm
- So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you, and hope you can find strength and supports. - Carine August 14, 2020, 6:49 pm
- Re: Losing a parent. :( - Queli August 14, 2020, 5:35 pm
- Sending thought and prayers. It takes time to get over a loss like this. - Cathy (kellycat) August 14, 2020, 5:18 pm
- Sending my condolences and to you and your family. MSG.>>>>> - lovindollz August 14, 2020, 3:52 pm
- My heartfelt sympathy to you during this difficult time. Everyone grieves - Judie in Montreal August 14, 2020, 3:50 pm
- My sincere condolences on the loss of your Mom......m... - Karon in VA August 14, 2020, 3:35 pm