[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Debbie on September 7, 2016, 3:10 pm
User logged in as post
Had my annual mammogram on Friday May 13 - bad idea. Monday they called to tell me to come back. July 18 I had first surgery and on Aug. 18 I had revision surgery for non-invasive DCIS. They got it all out the 2nd time. THAT WAS EXPENSIVE to need Two Surgeries!
NOW - decisions to be made and 3 more Dr.s to see, the 3rd one for a 2nd opinion. I know 2 people who have refused radiation and are just fine and it scares the S#!T out of me to think of having it - but I can't come to any decision until I hear what everyone has to say.
All insight is welcome!
- Re: Newbie - peghinCO September 7, 2016, 6:35 pm
- Re: Newbie - Alvita September 7, 2016, 10:04 pm
- Re: Newbie - Christine P. September 10, 2016, 8:10 am
- Re: Newbie - carolinapam September 8, 2016, 7:45 am
- Re: Newbie - Cheryl W September 8, 2016, 10:33 am
- Re: Newbie - Missy September 8, 2016, 8:10 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group