Fitted a known good damper valve to this car and it made no difference, fault was still present and would not clear but.....
I cleared the ECU memory which was an option on the scan tool with a warning it would clear the injection codes.
I then took it for a drive and after stopping it and restarting I got limp mode and a fault for the injector coding, no surprise really.
I had some difficulty reentering the codes as Dec had the option in the menu but only the option.
As a last resort I connected G Scan and successfully reentered the codes after about three failed attempts. I gave it a long pause before pressing the enter button and that seemed to work.
G Scan was the last tool I expected to carry out this function on a Renault but you live and learn.
All good now and no faults so calling it a fix.
« Back to index | View thread »