Transferware Collectors Club Message Board
[ Post a Response | Transferware Collectors Club Message Board ]
Posted by Judi Gilbert on September 30, 2020, 2:38 pm
I have had no success identifying a back stamp. I believe I've narrowed the bowl to be Staffordshire transferware with some crazy zebras.
The upper rim diameter of the bowl at its widest is 33.5 cms and along the top edge there are small raised bumps at regular intervals.
I would very much appreciate it if you could let me know if you have any idea what the strange back stamp is. I am unable to add photos on this post so I will send some through if I can locate an email address to attach some.
- Re: Back stamp - Judi September 30, 2020, 6:14 pm
- Re: Back stamp - Judi Gilbert October 1, 2020, 3:44 am
- Re: Back stamp - Web Administrator October 1, 2020, 7:35 pm
- photos - webmaster October 2, 2020, 10:27 am
- Re: photos - Connie Rogers October 4, 2020, 2:38 pm
- Re: photos - Judi Gilbert October 5, 2020, 3:21 am
- Re: photos - Connie Rogers October 5, 2020, 3:53 pm
Back to: Transferware Collectors Club Website