Transferware Collectors Club Message Board
[ Post a Response | Transferware Collectors Club Message Board ]
Posted by Seamus Nolan on December 5, 2017, 12:28 pm
Hi Im doing a paper on representations of Travellers in the National Museum of Ireland, there is a repaired Edwardian transferware platter printed with the SYRIA pattern in sepia, I am wondering if anyone can help me identify the illustrator or any information about the pattern.
The mark on the back is an anchor encircled with flora and the word SYRIA beneath, The only other SYRIA plates are attributed to Robert Cochran, so I am assuming this was a variation on the stamp but any help appreciated.
- Re: SYRIA - Andrew J Pye December 28, 2017, 1:12 pm
- Re: SYRIA - Seamus Nolan December 29, 2017, 6:10 am
- Re: SYRIA - Andrew J Pye December 28, 2017, 1:15 pm
- Re: SYRIA - Web Administrator December 5, 2017, 12:52 pm
- Re: SYRIA - Seamus Nolan December 18, 2017, 7:45 am
Back to: Transferware Collectors Club Website