Let's see.......we can just go thru them one by one...
1) No one knows whether the textured implants were brand specific in terms of the association....connection was made based on the texture and until proven otherwise, have to assume one texture is similar to another in terms of the risk associated.....although is very, very rare.
2) Even with texture, implants can flip, particularly in a mature breast pocket/exchange scenario. If a shaped implant flips or turns, it is a bigger problem than if a round one flips......distortion will be more significant....ie. "shape" in wrong place.
3) the look will likely be less round and projected than you have now since the implants are stretching the skin with substantial force....fat is obviously softer.
4) scars in chest should be the same as they are now
5) don't need a skin patch usually
6) should be more comfortable
7) fat grafting over the implants probably not a great plan since thin plane between skin and implants and you may want to preserve any fat you have for flap with subsequent injection into them if needed.
8) don't know if pocket can be reduced, maybe some but limitation is more about dimension vertical and horizontal to keep from leaving underfill/hollows in perimeter.....if perimeter over contoured, can reduce some.
9) flap itself lifts the buttock some, won't have enough laxity for a Brazilian once all done but butt will need a secondary recontour after initial flap is done in most cases.
Hope this helps,