The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
This is why loans are important and better than leaving players in the reserves nt
And you’d hope we would convince him to stay & sign a long term contract.
Sadly football is no longer like that now.
I expect a regular champions League club (here or abroad) to buy him nxt year.
And good luck to him too
That’s how we are / will be operating for the foreseeable until we become loaded again & start playing European football on a regular basis.
I suppose the silver lining in the dark cloud is that it shows we can spot + attract talent, improve them and they go onto clubs in the champs league (I know I know …… …. It’s sh1t… but that’s reality / the legacy we have currently)….
only €1m. Perhaps even a better bargain than Stones and Coleman. Time will tell.
- I wonder if this was down to Thelwell??? - Scotblue September 25, 2023, 9:51 am
- Loans & pathway manager for us and unbelievably still only 35 nt - SWBlue September 25, 2023, 1:37 pm
- Only 15 years after Chelsea started doing it - JC September 25, 2023, 10:51 am
- Re: I wonder if this was down to Thelwell??? - gorm is ban* September 25, 2023, 10:18 am
- Agree… - Scotblue September 25, 2023, 10:53 am
- The multi club model might mean scouting - Chris78 September 25, 2023, 10:10 am