I find Obana infuriating…
…I really want to like him, but he takes no responsibility whatsoever. Every pass into him from the back is played back first time to where it came from. He never, ever takes responsibility to turn on the ball and try to push us forward. It’s like he just doesn’t want any responsibility on his shoulders whatsoever.
Properly tracked back and influenced the game. His pass for Don’s goal was sublime
- Be interesting to see his tackling stats for today - Tony September 23, 2023, 8:58 pm
- Just turned 22 and plays for Belgium. Have faith. Remember Coleman when he started. Nt - Martin F September 23, 2023, 8:52 pm
- Me too....him and Joe Dyben got right on me tits. nt - George Dubya September 23, 2023, 8:48 pm
- He's a waste of a shirt nt - Jonathan Gard September 23, 2023, 8:44 pm
- Onana even. Nt - Icecoldcube September 23, 2023, 8:42 pm