The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Derby Weekend Marital Crisis
Posted by Kevin
on August 18, 2022, 9:39 am
My wife and I have been living in Kent for a while now. I decided to enter a triathlon at Bala on 4th September and my wife says sheíll come and support. I suggest we make it a romantic weekend in North Wales and book a cottage through Airbnb. So far so good.
I then get an email from the club saying, after 5 years on the waiting list, would I like a season ticket? I might have to miss the odd game if I want to compete but yes, I buy the season ticket.
Fixtures come out; Liverpool at home 3rd September, Iím not missing that.
Amazingly, my wife isnít happy with the idea that Iíll drop her in Liverpool whilst I watch the game. She does have a point.
Iím hoping I can rescue this if I can find something sheíd like to do in town from 12 till 3 on Saturday, given she hates shopping and isnít local. Iíve taken her to the docks, Liverpool museum etc in the past, so not that. She loves music, sheís really sporty. Any suggestions gratefully received
- You'll spend lots of energy and stress trying to go the match... - Ov August 18, 2022, 12:34 pm
- Same here but Iím supposed to be getting married that day - Murph August 18, 2022, 10:57 am
- Iím - Sampras August 18, 2022, 10:20 am
- Can she play up front? (nt) - LondonBlue August 18, 2022, 10:18 am
- Obvious Answer I know - Derby Blue August 18, 2022, 9:49 am