The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Whether it's £40m or £100m the main issue is
Do we have the confidence in our recruitment team to improve the first team/squad with the proceeds from Gordons sale.
Playing Gordon in a wide forward position with a half decent centre forward to work with, could be more valuable to us than £50 million and any number of the 10 goal a season strikers we've been linked with.
Every player has their price, what would you expect, or realistically want Gordons to be
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
- If we can sell.one youngster to fund buying 2 or 3 youngsters - Col August 15, 2022, 5:16 pm
- Yep (nt) - stanleypark August 15, 2022, 2:09 pm
- I actually do and I would be signifcantly less worried about this if broja were part of the deal. nt - Sam August 15, 2022, 12:58 pm
- You don't think our signings under Lampard and Thelwell have been better? nt - Jonathan Gard August 15, 2022, 12:33 pm
- This ^ nt - Tricky Trev August 15, 2022, 12:22 pm