The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Posted by Bostonian
on May 16, 2022, 3:23 pm
Lots of talent, bright future and so on.
But something that stood out the first game I remember him playing is he can't jump, has no sense of timing in the air and genuinely looks lost/scared on headers. He has taken to running into players and looking for fouls or as the third goal showed, is just lost..
I can't remember anyone like this?? Suggestions?
Otherwise, good player!
- I just don’t think he has any end product - NYCblue May 16, 2022, 6:52 pm
- I have a feeling he's one of those players where it will come together as he develops nt - PaulC May 16, 2022, 9:07 pm
- He's a budget Pulisic, great running at people, full of effort, but lacking in finesse & impact nt - machine May 16, 2022, 9:00 pm
- Yup, he needs to stop doing everything at absolute full pelt - Col May 16, 2022, 7:26 pm
- Re: Anthony Gordon. - Sid_Ebay May 16, 2022, 3:56 pm
- He reminds me of Kevin Kilbane... - Icecoldcube May 16, 2022, 3:52 pm