So it appears we can't sign anyone until we sell and get more players off the books
Posted by Ezy
on July 30, 2021, 11:19 am
It's going to be a long month isn't it.
Probably going to miss out on a few targets, while clubs interested in our players are going to wait till the end of the window in order to get the best possible deal.
really paying the price for our spendthrift previous 5 seasons
I wish we'd just take the risk of getting our targets signed up asap and worry about shifting out the players we want rid of after that. But prudence is probably the wisest course of action at the minute.
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
- this isnt really news is it - Col July 30, 2021, 8:28 pm
- Doesn’t feel like either DoF have covered themselves in glory. Poor signings on - Onlooker July 30, 2021, 5:24 pm
- Does a loan with buy next year get round it? - Tweeds July 30, 2021, 4:45 pm
- I think we may end selling James more out necissity than desire - Maximus July 30, 2021, 3:05 pm
- We have supposedly told ... - DT July 30, 2021, 11:51 am
- Re: So it appears we can't sign anyone until we sell and get more players off the books - Sid_Ebay July 30, 2021, 11:43 am