posts as Q on boards like 4chan, claims to be ex CIA etc blah, started around 2018 - posts all kinds of daft shit
a couple of years later it begins to take hold, people like Alex Jones etc repeat conspiracies and on it goes
Its all a grift, but now literally thousands of people believe the shit around the world
The son of the guy who owns 8chan, outed his own father as Q, but the son has since been accused of being Q.
As well as the ones Osmo mentioned, other rumours have been spread in the name of Q anon etc
- tunnels under London exist with children kept as slaves, where the royal family / politicians / celebrities, abuse them and drink their blood, and feed on their hearts / organs, to keep alive / young / etc (basically a spin off off of the clinton conspiracy)
- covid is a hoax, to enable governments to inject people - three different reasons why
1 - to kill people off, with the aim of halving the global population in 5 years
2 - to track everyone, and use people as human 5G beacons
3 - to allow bill gates to control everyone (as Osmo mentioned)
Its bat shit mental
And when people involved have said, ok, its not true, those who believe think its just a covert message, and part of it blah blah
Some like Steve Bannon who had been sympathetic to it, now push the idea its all an FBI controlled hoax.
It does show there are some serious issues in western society as a whole, that so many people can buy into it.
Its like a modern day global cult
70s had Jim Jones, 90s had David Koresh, 2020s has Qanon
...q anon but didn't know it was a catch all name for the loons. Too kind for them really. Thx again...
- Hillary Clinton and George Soros are raping children in subterranean corridors.
- All non-right wing politicians will be arrested in August when Trump returns to power.
- 5g pollutes us all.
- People will fall out of the earthís edge all around the globe!
- Micro chips are smuggled into our all bodies through vaccinations, and then Bill Gates will take control of us.
A personal proof of this is that for a month or two Iíve had some positive memories if using Windows 95.