The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
...the work we do with the community and the socialist values that we employ at the club?
The thought that we would adopt an "I'm alright Jack" attitude and "pull the ladder up behind us" by joining this should be absolutely abhorrent to every single Evertonian and judging by the statements yesterday so do our board.
We've put in a lot of work to reach that "moral high ground" that you're sneeringly speaking of - the fact that you're even saying that as if it's a BAD thing speaks volumes.
It's staggering that some Evertonians somehow don't seem to understand the ethos our club AT ALL!
I'd rather die with our history than live with theirs...
- Kenwright - DT April 21, 2021, 3:05 pm
- You are using stuff we have done since to justify the actions we took 30 years ago. - WestLancsBlue April 21, 2021, 2:39 pm
- Yes, we can't 100% know what they'd have done in this hypothetical situation - TheWinslowBoy April 21, 2021, 2:04 pm
- This. Nt. - Mill April 21, 2021, 1:47 pm
- Spot on Pabs. No justification whatever for that insult. nt - evercelt April 21, 2021, 1:40 pm