This is what I have been staying for the last few days.
We have our own shame to deal with from the past and as far as I can tell none of us stopped supporting Everton because of it, that's why I take a very cynical view of all these fans that said they would stop going if the ESL happened. It's all bravado and bullshit, we are addicts and the powers that be know it.
At least I suppose Everton paid the price for their arrogance with 30 years of being shit.....if only the same could now happen to the shitty six.
- And you have been wrong for the last few days - Dr Baxter April 21, 2021, 3:41 pm
- Re: This is what I have been staying for the last few days. - Schrodingers Cat April 21, 2021, 1:17 pm
- Re: This is what I have been staying for the last few days. - NickK66 April 21, 2021, 4:35 pm
- Bollocks. Club doesn't have to run EITC and do other communal stuff. Yet they do. - Makis April 21, 2021, 2:58 pm
- The temptation to bankroll the stadium would be strong, but I don’t think they’d’ve done it. - Carlos April 21, 2021, 2:21 pm
- Virtue signalling do-gooders , always with the charity work - chris78 April 21, 2021, 1:56 pm
- none of us know at all what the club would have done - Col April 21, 2021, 1:51 pm
- Wonder if feelers were put out - Mullingar Blue April 21, 2021, 1:48 pm
- 100% spot on Pabs! Nt - Graeme28 April 21, 2021, 1:44 pm
- 100% disagree... - PabloMc2 April 21, 2021, 1:34 pm
- Kenwright - DT April 21, 2021, 3:05 pm
- You are using stuff we have done since to justify the actions we took 30 years ago. - WestLancsBlue April 21, 2021, 2:39 pm
- Yes, we can't 100% know what they'd have done in this hypothetical situation - TheWinslowBoy April 21, 2021, 2:04 pm
- This. Nt. - Mill April 21, 2021, 1:47 pm
- Spot on Pabs. No justification whatever for that insult. nt - evercelt April 21, 2021, 1:40 pm
- Disagree completely. nt - Jonathan Gard April 21, 2021, 1:25 pm
- Indeed, we were one of the main instigators of the EPL which has done us no good at all nt - GB April 21, 2021, 1:01 pm