The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
I'm really excited about Iwobi
the progress he's made this season has been great to see. He's starting to look like the player we've needed down the right.
DCL up top, with Richarlison, James and Iwobi should give any team problems.
Good: Iwobi & Digne are available for tomorrow's game.
Allan, Nkonkou and Gbamin (who?) are expected back soon.
Bad: Delph is in full training.
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
- I agree. He was played out of position on too many occasions before now - Irish Paul January 26, 2021, 4:46 pm
- like one or two others he still gives up the ball too often and too easily.nt - topcat January 26, 2021, 3:49 pm
- I'm of the opinion he's just hit a bit of purple patch and he he wont be able to maintain the form. - PaulSan January 26, 2021, 3:41 pm
- I am starting to be - Chris78 January 26, 2021, 3:36 pm
- Re: I'm really excited about Iwobi - Sid_Ebay January 26, 2021, 2:50 pm