The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Sam Allardyce is such a moron
Posted by aje
on January 19, 2021, 8:42 pm
Sounds like the reason Snodgrass didn't play against West Ham tonight was because West Brom wanted him to play against Wolves, and agreed with West Ham that if they would sell him to them last week, he wouldn't be played against them.
When asked why he wasn't playing tonight instead of saying "he's rested" or "slight groin strain" or anything else that would be impossible to disprove, Allardyce has admitted the agreement, and the PL are now investigating the deal!
What a moron.
p.s. It's actually very dodgy and shouldn't happen. But we did it with Tim Howard so can't complain.
- po - blades January 20, 2021, 11:20 am
- So now we are criticising big sam for being TOO HONEST. for shame ! - Col January 20, 2021, 10:07 am
- Re: Sam Allardyce is such a moron - gorm is ban* January 20, 2021, 9:03 am
- Re: Sam Allardyce is such a moron - Sid_Ebay January 20, 2021, 8:52 am
- Both clubs in breach of the rules, Iím sure Moyes is grateful! - Ov January 19, 2021, 9:33 pm
- disagree - Garence January 20, 2021, 12:26 am
- Wasnít Howard on loan? NT - Vinden January 19, 2021, 8:54 pm