That 5G thing you posted on Twitter yesterday was a cracker nt
New trend of saying hospitals arent full, or are at lower capacity which proves Covid isnt that bad.
People too stupid to see that its because action has been taken, the worst hasnt happened, and the effect has been curtailed.
Trumpers are bad, but the anti-vax, covid denying, G5 conspiracy ####wits are the absolute bottom of the barrel.
Undoubtedly the government has got things wrong, but every country is different in terms of situation, attitude and society. The absolute ####ing morons who want to go round pushing it as some conspiracy, or, not really that bad - #### the lot of them.
- Its staggering - Col December 1, 2020, 1:23 pm
- Yeah so polarised. Problem is anyone who questions..... - PaulC December 1, 2020, 4:45 pm
- if it was ebola stalking the streets - dpl December 1, 2020, 3:31 pm
- Trumpers, Brexits, 5G'ers, Qanons, Anti-Vaxxers, Covid deniers, Flat earthers - Ezy December 1, 2020, 1:34 pm
- People have had enough of experts - Tweeds December 1, 2020, 1:28 pm
- I blame radio phone ins - Col December 1, 2020, 4:51 pm
- Many people are not capable of distinguishing... - Chris78 December 1, 2020, 3:43 pm
- I think it's an attitude that has been growing for 15-20 years - dpl December 1, 2020, 3:38 pm
- Happened before Brexit - manimal December 1, 2020, 2:54 pm
- Yup, the BBC play their part too eg. when the Today program put Nigel Lawson up against - ritesh December 1, 2020, 1:53 pm
- Experts make stupid ####s feel like stupid ####s - Ezy December 1, 2020, 1:37 pm
- It's a global phenomena, not just Britain. nt - Makis December 1, 2020, 1:33 pm