The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Brilliant and Iím sure I wonít be the only one pleased to see your take. But the big question....
......if they are only finishing 3rd, could we go and occupy one of those two spots above them?
I know even the most optimistic of Evertonians wouldnít consider this a real possibility but given our huge progress in the oitch, this teams looking capable of scoring plenty of goals. with no fans back in the grounds any time soon and with it any home advantage gone, could we see a real shake up in the top 6?
aren't arsed about the actual challenge
or the offside
they are gutted that we didn't roll over and beg like we normally do.
this is ALL about them not getting 3 points. lets see how 'great' they are with Virgil van hire gone and Thiago out. recall how they laughed at Coleman's bust leg. how they had a chortle about Gomes. they were fine with Stevie gee 'pulling out'. with Kuyt waist high takling that Munich bastard with the disabled kid Phil neville.
and lets not forget they are fine with vvd hammering James. doing DCL. fine with Robertson and mane's 'industrial' thuggery.
for me we played worse than we have all season. I know it. I suspect the reds know it. and they still couldn't beat us.
Carlo has come in for criticism from them too for not condemning Richarlison and Pickford. from the team where the kaiser doesn't see anything that they may have done ever.
FWIW I think the psychological impact of Saturday will weight heavily on them and will bolster us. I think they will finish 3rd at best.
good enough for them.
and they will take the opportunity to blame everyone but themselves. so far we've had- VAR, the ref, Carlo, Pickford, richarlsion, lack of fans, digne, anyone except themselves.
almost like they have a victim mentality when anything doesn't go their way.
- Re: Brilliant and Iím sure I wonít be the only one pleased to see your take. But the big question.... - Sid_Ebay October 20, 2020, 10:07 am
- Anything could happen this season..... - PaulC October 20, 2020, 7:27 am
- If we'd beaten them, I reckon we could be talking about 4th - Jonathan Gard October 20, 2020, 5:19 am
- Re: Brilliant and Iím sure I wonít be the only one pleased to see your take. But the big question.... - Aberblue October 19, 2020, 11:40 pm
- If we take it a game at a time and keep confident anything can happen. - Garence October 19, 2020, 11:22 pm