- The poor quality of decision making at board level
- The absolute lack of brand management
- The failure to manage any kind of media presence
- Lack of strategy in regards to youth development
- over emphasis on our history
I'm not being a negative twat - the reason I'd like to see these things discussed is that I genuinely think our supporter base has the answers to these problems, and if the more articulate among us (such as Neil, Paul and Phil on the link) can flesh the answers out in the public forum, those answers might just make their way into the headspace of those running the club.
Why is there such a disconnect between what we all 'know' is the way 'things should be' versus the way the actual club runs things?
You know the list - kit fiascos, recruitment palavas, medical balls ups...it goes on and on and on....