The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
I agree I think Tyson was lethal up until he lost focus
and then in honesty he failed against any fighter who hit him back. If they could get in the ring with mind to fight he was limited.
If we go top 10 heavyweight boxers I would go with (controversially)
1- Lennox (sorry but I think he was imperious, a masterful boxer and a nice bloke)
2- Ali (as a sportsman overall he beats lewis but in a ring I think he gets punished)
3- Joe Louis
He was very dominant for a short span, but doesnít belong on a list like this at all.
Iím not a boxing fan, but I watched Mike Tyson and he was incredible. Havenít seen a Ali match.
I am rarely speechless about athletic performance but his career is ridiculous. Following on from the greatest achievement I have been trying to rank the worlds top sports people. I will show you mine if you show me yours.....
1) Michael Jordan- there are no words from to be that dominant over that period of times ludicrous.
2) Usain Bolt- fastest in t'world.
3) Ronaldo, C- in various leagues in various countries in various positions he has been the star of the show. In my opinion the greatest footballer to walk the planet.
4) Michael Phelps- record speaks for itself
5) Ali- transcended sport
6) Eddie Mercx
7) Ed Moses- between 77 and 87 he won 107 consecutive finals- mental
8) WR Dean- 60 goals in a season nobody has come near in fact nobody has come even close to coming near
9) Eddie Hall- deadlifted half a tonne in competition.so beyond the scope of comprehension it is unearthly
10) Serena Williams- again so dominant
(the bloke who did that mad free climb isn't on as its not technically a competitive sport!)
Over to the floor....