The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Don't you think there's lots of leeway in the guidelines back then? nt
....as we have a one year old and I canít imagine too many worse scenarios than us both coming down with this badly now with no obvious childcare options available.
In all honesty I donít know. For sure we wouldnít go near our parents. We have been in Sweden since March 22 to be closer to my wifeís parents who might need us but after 9 weeks have still not visited them even though we all feel healthy. If we were in UK same would go for my Mum. All 3 of our living parents have underlying issues.
I guess weíd have to ask healthy friends for help. I wouldnít want to set foot inside a shop, service station etc if I had good reason to believe I were infectious. Might wear a mask and gloves if it were life and death, I donít know, but itís unlikely weíd be unable to call on someone to buy us food etc.
As high profile advisor to the PM Cummings obviously has to behave as per the government guidelines otherwise what are the point of them?
Drove 4 hours across the U.K. with corona to hand his kid to his parents.
Where to start?!
( as a father of a toddler I canít think of many worse situations than having to care for her while sick for 2 weeks but even so.... )
- Iím not sure, what do you reckon...? - Mill May 23, 2020, 9:59 pm
- I think if you travel to elderly relatives with CV..... - PaulC May 23, 2020, 9:58 pm
- Not if he did nothing illegal. He wasn't positive apparently. nt - evercelt May 23, 2020, 10:02 pm
- thing is - Col May 24, 2020, 1:19 am
- According to Breitbart or Guido Fawkes? nt - deep blue May 23, 2020, 10:52 pm
- Downing Street said he was - Vertwijveld van Kent May 23, 2020, 10:06 pm
- She was though. I think that's correct... Nt - Cumquats May 23, 2020, 10:04 pm
- By all accounts his wife was nt - PaulC May 23, 2020, 10:03 pm