The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
TV help required
Posted by Ezy
on January 22, 2020, 10:24 am
I've done the google and YouTube search, and while there is plenty of stuff out there giving advice on how to remedy my problem, nothing has worked yet.
My other half bought two LG TV's a month ago. Everything was fine until we did a software update yesterday. Now the TV just won't connect to our Wifi, therefore we can't use any of the streaming services. The TV is picking up Wifi signals, but just won't connect.
Any help in this matter is much appreciated.
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
- There was none of this shit when they were just a box with four buttons and a knob on the front. nt. - Johannes Borgen January 22, 2020, 1:33 pm
- I’d find the reset all network settings and try that - JP January 22, 2020, 11:11 am
- Could you send a link to that software please - Beechside January 22, 2020, 11:01 am
- our Samsung did this - i basically searched internet for a fix and it was in some deep settings NT - still feeling blue January 22, 2020, 10:48 am
- Is there a help line provided by LG or the supplier such as Argos? - Brentwood Blue January 22, 2020, 10:37 am