FAO Maximus and other Trump supporters/sympathisers
Posted by Chris78
on November 14, 2019, 8:11 am
Could you help me try to understand something.
His policies; I disagree with nearly all of them but accept we all have different views and can understand what people see in them.
His political style; I sometimes find it amusing that people on the left who have spent their lives criticizing the establishment and institutions of the state are now appalled with his lack of respect for them. I think id quite like someone who shared my views in power giving a metaphorical middle finger to the establishment. So Im fine with that bit.
Not accepting the accusations against him; Again I
get that, most of them arent clear cut and we like to think the best of ppl we agree with.
The man himself, his personal style; This is the bit I struggle with, how do you not cringe every time he opens his mouth. He often struggles to string to comprehensible sentences together. Most foreign leaders are more eloquent in a second language than he is in his only language. Does this not bother you at all?
Could someone help me with this last one specifically.....
- OK, sorry for the late reply - Maxims November 15, 2019, 9:30 pm
- Re: FAO Maximus and other Trump supporters/sympathisers - brissyred November 15, 2019, 5:17 am
- Trump won the last election for two main reasons - NYCblue November 15, 2019, 4:28 am
- He's deliberately knackering the structures underpinning neoliberalism - Johannes Borgen November 14, 2019, 4:13 pm
- Wow that's a big question, but a good one - Maximus November 14, 2019, 1:44 pm
- People - Col November 14, 2019, 12:37 pm
- Your main problem with Trump is his personal style? - deep blue November 14, 2019, 12:34 pm
- criticizing the establishment and institutions? - Ezy November 14, 2019, 11:43 am
- He's rich is one thing - and people like wrestling and that's fake AF - libs suckers for meaning NT - still feeling blue November 14, 2019, 10:20 am
- A lot of people in the USA that support Trump's party - db November 14, 2019, 10:02 am