Brexit deal agreed
Posted by deep blue
on October 17, 2019, 1:14 pm
Border in the Irish sea. Johnson's not getting this through Parliament, surely? If his plan was to bung the DUP again, it's not going to work by the sounds of it.
Presumably he will try again for a GE, after sending the extension letter. If he can't get that, what? 2nd referendum odds must be shortening now.
- Junker rules out extension.... - GedF* October 17, 2019, 2:37 pm
- ...but opposed by Labour, LibDems, SNP, DUP, Farage's Ltd Co and some Tories... nt - T-t October 17, 2019, 2:35 pm
- Hope it gets attached to a referendum via amendment..... - PaulC October 17, 2019, 2:10 pm
- march. nt - db October 17, 2019, 2:34 pm
- x2 nt - T-t October 17, 2019, 4:03 pm
- october nt - MaFu October 17, 2019, 2:40 pm
- get it done - and undo it in ten years NT - still feeling blue October 17, 2019, 1:58 pm
- Won't happen - Vertwijveld van Kent October 17, 2019, 2:39 pm
- So if you're idealistically in favour of Brexit, then this is a valid deal... - Ov October 17, 2019, 1:48 pm
- Re: Brexit deal agreed - Vertwijveld van Kent October 17, 2019, 1:28 pm