The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Which again brings up the question:
We knew Gana would be off to PSG since January
Gana was not getting any younger ever if he stayed
Apparently we had identified Gbamin since Jan.
So why the fcuk did we doss about for June and July before getting on with signing him?
Do you think that maybe if we'd signed him a lot earlier and he'd had a full pre-season with us he may not have got injured?
- No he’d have got injured the day after Gana left.nt - Ov October 16, 2019, 10:00 pm
- Depends on our finances ..... - DT October 16, 2019, 9:03 pm
- Bit of a leap re the injury that....nt - PaulC October 16, 2019, 8:41 pm
- Re: Which again brings up the question: - Naut October 16, 2019, 8:37 pm
- nope, you can't tell if would have or not. Also, we don't know the details - db October 16, 2019, 8:27 pm