The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
The chap who just ran a marathon in under 2hrs...
Posted by Ov
on October 12, 2019, 9:40 am
...I calculate it to be about 19s for every 100m.
Continuously for two hours.
- When I do intervals on the treadmill, my "fast" setting is 13kph, or about 8mph - deep blue October 13, 2019, 12:41 pm
- Itís utterly mind-bogglingly ludicrous, but marginally less so - machine October 12, 2019, 12:18 pm
- I once ate a marathon...*snickers*...nt. - PabloMc2 October 12, 2019, 12:13 pm
- Itís incredible I am in awe nt - PaulC October 12, 2019, 11:54 am
- In fact, it's actually 17s for every 100m. Amazing really.nt - Ov October 12, 2019, 9:44 am