The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Regarding Zouma, IF...(and it's a big if)...
Posted by PabloMc2
on September 16, 2019, 3:58 pm
...if we had been told by Chelsea that Lampard wants to have a look at him before making a permanent decision and we could have first dibs on him in January if it wasn't working out there - would that have been enough for them to think "we'll go with what he have for now and hope we get Zouma in January"?
Just a hypothetical, and I know we were linked with a few other centre-halves, just wondering if they maybe didn't want to splash the cash elsewhere if Zouma might be available soonish?
Kenny's ragged bleeding stumps
- Wouldnt want Zouma back, was a nice guy,and he did partner Keane well, but he isnt a top 6 player nt - Gray September 16, 2019, 10:24 pm
- Look on the bright side, it's one less obvious substition... - Betablue September 16, 2019, 6:14 pm
- would be nice and improvment on MK/YM but again a player top 6 dont want NT - still feeling blue September 16, 2019, 5:24 pm
- From a few Chelsea ST mates I know - Big Nevs Gloves September 16, 2019, 4:41 pm
- Yep. As long as there isn't an injury crisis at Chelsea - Ezy September 16, 2019, 4:34 pm
- I always got the impression - philatio September 16, 2019, 4:33 pm
- I hope so... - ToffeeMc1878 September 16, 2019, 4:14 pm