The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]
Posted by Ezy
on September 16, 2019, 10:07 am
I've read a lot of posts blaming Silva's "Tactics". Tactic's had #### all to do with the goals we conceded yesterday.
And we were on top for most of the game yesterday, making double the amount of passes in the attacking third that Bournemouth did.
Ridiculous errors, shite decison making and horrendous bad luck has started creeping back into our game. I mean their second goal, ffs.
How many times in the second half especially, did we create a decent opportunity to attack through the middle, only to play the ball wide. Often playing it wide when were right on the edge of the box. Shoot ffs!
When we did keep it in the middle we looked like creating something. Iwobi got a shot off and if Keane had been a bit sharper he may done something. WE need to end this obession with working the ball wide. It's an affliction that goes all the way to Moyes and had a brief sabbatical during Roberto's reign.
Iwobi played like the lad most Arsenal fans said he was yesterday
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
- disagree - Col September 16, 2019, 5:18 pm
- Interesting - chris78 September 16, 2019, 3:19 pm
- Re: Silva's tactics - Seabass September 16, 2019, 1:17 pm
- I think it is where we miss a player like Barkley - Paulo* September 16, 2019, 12:04 pm
- Evidence of poor attack coaching perhaps? nt - john September 16, 2019, 11:14 am
- Re: Silva's tactics - Naut September 16, 2019, 10:45 am
- Tactics obviously werent great as we were mediocre.... - PaulC September 16, 2019, 10:37 am
- I did post y-day that Iwobi seemed fixated on going wide which is on Silva NT - still feeling blue September 16, 2019, 10:19 am