1. At home alone - Yes
2. At home with visitors - Yes if no-one is too near the loo or waiting for me
3. At a friend’s or relation’s house - Same as Q2
4. Public toilet cubicle with solid wall and door - Sometimes, if no one’s waiting and there's plenty of background noise.
5. Public toilet cubicle with gaps in walls and doors - Occasionally if there's background noise.
6. Train – Prefer not to but possibly if no- ones waiting
7. Plane - No
For men only: in the following comment on types of people, separation etc
8. Urinals with dividers in spacious toilet – No
9. Urinals without dividers in spacious toilet - No
10. Urinals (2 or 3) with dividers in small toilet - No
11. Urinals (2 or 3) without dividers in small toilet - No
12. A lot seems to depend if others are listening or waiting.
My son. – A year ago he asked me why he can’t pee when anyone’s watching and since then I have noticed him using cubicles or avoiding busy loos.
Workshop - I have difficulty getting away at weekends due to work and family commitments also I don’t know how I could explain it to my wife and family.
Responses are not allowed!
Create your own free message board!